Wednesday, November 3, 2010

And This Is Why I Love Him...

Jon and I had a little argument on my way to work. I had called him to remind him of something and he complained about me waking him up. I told him to go back to sleep and I hung up. I then turned off my phone. I know, I know, real mature of me. I didn't want to talk to him though. So I get to work and I'm upstairs with Cassie (my boss) changing Caden (the little boy I watch) and talking with her. The doorbell rings so I go downstairs and it's Jon. He said he had tried calling me (I turned my phone back on when I got to work) but I had left it downstairs so didn't hear it ring. So he proceeded to drive all the way over here just to apologize! I couldn't believe he had drove the 15 minutes over to my work just to apologize!

This is one of the MANY reasons why I love him :)

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...