Thursday, January 20, 2011

Want To See My Makeup Bag?

I thought I would share with you what I carry daily in my makeup bag.

Here it is!

I got this makeup back at Charming Charlie.



Yes, I have five mascaras in my makeup bag. I like to layer them. Not all five at once though.
From L to R: L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes, Buxom (my all time favorite!!), BADgal Lash, Maybelline Falsies.


From L to R: Benefit Brow Zing, NYX Blush (This is my go-to blush lately. It's in Dusty Rose.), NYX eyeshadow (I actually use this to contour my face. It's in Taupe.)

From L to R: A travel brush, Urban Decay De-Slick in a Tube, a sample UD De-Slick, Benefit Eye Bright, and a little spooly thing to tame my eyebrows.


What's in your makeup bag? I would love to see!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...