Wednesday, August 18, 2010

One Lovely Blog



The rules of the award are as follows:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.

Thank you so much Lacey! I was so excited to see that I had got this :)

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

* I like to think that I'm creative but in reality I have no creativity in me.

* I saw real snow for the first time in my life this year and it was 3 inches too much for me.

*I have a secret that I'm bursting at the seams to tell but it has to remain a secret at the moment.
* I'm craving a nice tall glass of Dr. Pepper but I like I've said before, I don't drink it anymore.
* One nostril is bigger than the other because I was bit by a dog. If you look closely, you can see the scar.

* Jon and I have a pit bull and she is the most sweetest dog in the world. She loves to cuddle with us.

* The rabbit that I so desperately wanted hates me and I hate her. She's so mean to me but isn't mean to Jon.

3. Pass the award to 9 fellow bloggers who inspire you.



1 comments:

Lacey said... [Reply to comment]

Your welcome! :)

The nostril thing made me laugh. Not making fun of you though! haha :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...