Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sorry for the Excessive Amount of Pictures

Cooking has never been my thing. It's not like I'm bad at it but I just don't know a lot of recipes. With me not having a job at the moment and not being in school this summer I have felt like it's my "duty" to tend to the apartment and cook Jon meals. Cooking has been quite an adventure for me. I actually enjoy it though.

Tonight I fried pork chops for the first time. Usually I just bake them with some shake n' bake. I went out on  a limb though (for me at least) and fried them this time. I'm not too fond of frying things though. Whats the reason you ask? It's actually kind of pathetic. I'm scared of getting popped by the grease. I have before and it's not a pleasant thing.

Anyways, I decided to take some pictures of my cooking "adventure." They actually tasted very good.












Oh, and I also made cookies today!


3 comments:

Brigette said... [Reply to comment]

that does look good! I always just use the shake n bake too lol.

Katelyn said... [Reply to comment]

I use shake n bake because it's so easy! It's impossible to mess it up, lol. This time I used a recipe that called for bread crumbs.

Beka said... [Reply to comment]

Looks great!! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...