I'm finally jumping on the bandwagon and filling out the MilSpouse fill-in. If you're a MilSpouse, go on over to Wife of a Sailor's blog and participate.
1. What is your spouse's best feature?
I love his eyes! They are a gorgeous bluish green color. I love gazing into them....*sigh*.
Okay, moving on now. I'll stop being a sap.
Oh, and he has amazing lips. They're just so full, lol. They're great for kissing.
2. Mild, Medium or Hot sauce?
Hot! I love love love hot stuff. I once at a habanero salsa and boy was that sucker spicy. I still ate it though.
3. What is the worst uniform you had to wear for a job?
Probably when I worked at Walmart. We had to wear Khakis and they always got dirty. Other than that I've never had a bad uniform that I have had to wear.
4. You have invisible powers… where is the first place you would go?
I honestly have no idea. I geuss to the beach. So no one has to see my pasty self.
5. What’s left on your “to do” list for this summer?
Absolutely nothing. Just to relax and get ready for this new job that starts on the same day as my classes. When those start, I'll be super busy.